Thursday, February 14, 2013

Amateur Photography... at your service

So, as you may or may not know, I have dabbled in one of my loves, photography, for a long time now. Here are some examples of pictures I have taken that have been my favorites over the years...

Hobuck beach in Neah Bay, Washington


My lovely sister on the south side of Maui on our way back from Hana.

Lovely beach near Lahaina
I have also managed to do some photo shoots for some people over the years... weddings and pregnancy photos.  Over the years, I have shot a few weddings and here are some of my favorites pictures...




Bringing Sexy Back

Wedding Kiss

Wedding Duo


And most recently, it was my pleasure to do a session for my friend who's about to have a baby...







So now, I must embark on a journey where no full-time worker/mostly-full-time-student dare go... an amateur photography business! If anyone in the Seattle area would like cheap wedding or maternity photography, I am here to help!  My services are completely negotiable.  So, just on a whim to see if this could actually help out my pitiful student pocket book, feel free to contact me if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment